sábado, 26 de novembro de 2011

Intruduting the band: Caveman


Gosto sempre de bandas em que mais do que aquilo que aparentam ser mostram aquilo que realmente são. Tudo isto porque os Caveman formaram-se o ano passado, por vontade de um grupo de amigos nova iorquinos. Até aqui, igual a tantas outras bandas. E se eu disser que os "The National", ou "The antlers", podem ser a grande referencia, ou a grande comparação, heresias à parte, estarei somente a contribuir para a sugestão de que daqui não vai vir nada de novo. Senti isso quando li sobre eles mas garanto que deixei de tecer juízos de valor assim que os ouvi. Para ver duas magnificas canções do seu recentemente editado álbum de estreia "Coco Beware": "Easy Water" e "Great life" ao vivo no Rumpus Room em Brooklyn.
I always enjoy to see bands more than appear to be one thing actually are that thing because is what they are. All of this because Caveman formed last year by the willing of a bunch of new yorker friends. Until now, there's nothing different from other bunch of band´s. And if I say that "The National" or "The Antlers" may be a great point of reference to them, or a band to compare to, pardon me the blasphemy, I only be suggesting that nothing's new around here. That was I felt when I read about them but I promise you that as soon as I listen to their music all that things didn't matter anymore. Watch now 2 magnificent songs from their recently release debut album "Coco Beware": "Easy Water" and "Great life" live from Rumpus Room em Brooklyn.


Sem comentários: