quinta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2011

The shins - "Port of Morrow"


Faz precisamente este ano que "Oh inverted world" dos The shins saiu e eu fui atraído para ele com um magnetismo fora do habitual. Rendi-me à primeira escuta e a partir de então sigo com grande satisfação todas as suas edições. Pois bem, há novidades neste campo: "Port of Morrow" sairá em Março de 2012, depois de um hiato desde "Wincing the Night Away". Espero poder mostrar assim que sair o novo vídeo mas até lá recordo "So Says I".
There's exactly ten years that the shin's "Oh inverted world" was release and I was attracted to it with an unusual magnetism. I surrender to it immediately at the first listening and since then I follow all their music with enormous joy. Well, there´s some new in this field: "Port of Morrow" a new album will be release March 2012, after 2007's Wincing the Night Away. I hope That I'll post here pretty soon their new videobut 'till then remember this fantastic "So Says I".

Sem comentários: