segunda-feira, 26 de julho de 2010

Woven Bones: In and Out and Back Again


Não escondem referências nem a estética que popularizou os "Jesus and Mary chain": "Woven Bones" editaram no passado mês de Maio "In and Out and Back Again". "I'll Be Runnin"; "Blind Conscience" e este "Your Way With My Life" podem ser escutados no "Myspace" e trazem aquele gostinho do Garage rock salpicado de noise mas com a candura própria da sua juventude, sendo isto mesmo que que lhes aprecio. Não são brilhantes mas agradam-me imenso. They don't hide neither the influence nor the esthetic that become "Jesus and Mary Chain" famous: "Woven Bones" released last May "In and Out and Back Again". "I'll Be Runnin"; "Blind Conscience" and this "Your Way With My Life" can be found in "Myspace" and reminds me that sweet taste of Garage rock and noise but with the innocence inner their youth, and it's what I like them about. They're not brilliant but I'm very fancy of them.

WOVEN BONES "YOUR WAY WITH MY LIFE" ((OFFICIAL)) from andy bones on Vimeo.

Sem comentários: