sexta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2010

Chalk And Numbers - He knew EP


Os "Chalk And Numbers" são um duo de Brooklyn e editaram este delicioso "He knew EP". Só para situá-los musicalmente: podiam ter pegado nos "Dengue Fever" e ter juntado um Swing/Surf/Garage dos anos 50. Vale a pena ouvir "He knew", "I hope you do", "I really wanna this work out" e "Let's go away". A banda disponibiliza para download no seu site o EP.
Aproveito para vos desejar um magnifico Natal e umas Festas muito bem passadas.
The duo-band "Chalk And Numbers" are from Brooklyn and release this delicious "He knew EP". They remind me "Dengue Fever" but also all those bands back in the 50's with that kind of Swing/Surf/Garage sound. It's worth to listen "He knew", "I hope you do", "I really wanna this work out" and "Let's go away". You can download for free the "He knew" on The band's site.
And by the way, I wish you a very Merry Christmas".

Sem comentários: