sexta-feira, 13 de abril de 2012

Poliça - Give You The Ghost


Ouvir o album de estreia de Poliça - Give You The Ghost é entrar num cruzamento eletro-pop e a nostalgia onde o Trip-Hop imperava. A eletrónica densa, difusa e muitas vezes tensa lembram bandas como massive attack, alguns registos de tricky e de outras bandas mais luminosas. Mas Lembra também as contemporâneas Lykki li, Fever Ray e Bat for Lashes. Wandering Star, I See My Mother, Happy Be Fine, Violent Games e os videos Lay Your Cards Out e Amongster, são razões mais que suficientes para descobrir este pequena maravilha!
Listen to Poliça debut album Give You The Ghost is to discover a universe of eletro-pop with Tip-Hop nostalgia. Deep electronic elements, diffuse and sometimes tensional remind me bands like massive attack, some tricky recordings, and other brighter bands. But it also reminds me Lykki li, Fever Ray and Bat for Lashes. Wandering Star, I See My Mother, Happy Be Fine, Violent Games and the following two videos Lay Your Cards Out and Amongster, is quite a good reason to discover this little wonder!

Sem comentários: