quinta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2015

Os melhores de 2015

Como é tradição neste BLOG, a minha lista dos meus favoritos do ano é apresentada no último dia do ano. Eis os meus quinze favoritos, retirados dos meus 15 álbuns favoritos do ano. Sem ordem de preferência.
Like has been tradition in this BLOG, my playlist of the year is revealed in the last day of the year. Listen below my favorite fifteen songs, taken from my favorite albun's of the year. Without any kind of order.
Waxahatchee - Ivy Trip
Deerhunter - Fading Frontier
Blur - The magic whip
Julia Holter - Have you my wilderness
Tame Impala - Currents
Courtney Barnett - Sometimes i sit and think and sometimes i just sit
Father John Misty - I love you, honeybear
Destroyer - Poison season
Everything Everything - Get to Heaven
Low - Ones and sixes
Natalie Prass - Natalie Prass
Björk - Vulnicura
Grimes - Art angels
Sufjan Stevens - Carrie and Lowell
Ghost Culture - Ghost Culture

Sem comentários: