quarta-feira, 6 de junho de 2018

Anna Calvi - Don't Beat the Girl out of My Boy (Official Video)

Acabou-se a espera, o novo álbum de Ana Calvi sai a 31 de Agosto e chama-se Hunter. Segundo palavras da artista: "Esperei 5 anos por este momento, esperei até que senti que a musica fazia sentido e que poderia sentir que era o melhor e a mais honesta forma de arte que poderia fazer. Eu dei tudo para este disco, todo o meu amor, toda a minha paixão, cada pedaço de mim está na minha música." Para ver de Seguida o novo video para o seu novo single "Don't Beat the Girl out of My Boy". 
The waiting is over now, Ana Calvi's new album will be release August 31 ST and it's called Hunter. In her own words: "I've waited 5 years for this moment, I’ve waited until I felt this music was right, that I could stand behind it and feel it’s the best and most honest art I could possibly make. I gave everything to this record, all my love, all my passion, every inch of me is found in this music." Watch below the new video "Don't Beat the Girl out of My Boy".
 

Sem comentários: