quarta-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2012

Beth Jeans Houghton & The Hooves Of Destiny - "Yours Truly, Cellophane Nose"


Primeiro estranhei. Não estava à espera que "Beth Jeans Houghton & The Hooves Of Destiny" fizessem uma abordagem tão peculiar à música. Depois entranhei. Há uma atmosfera fantasmagórica quase lirica em "Sweet Tooth Bird" e em "Liliputt" (Ver em baixo) que me cativou. "Yours Truly, Cellophane Nose", o álbum tem data marcada para dia 6 de Fevereiro.
First I found it strange. I wasn’t expecting Beth Jeans Houghton & The Hooves Of Destiny's music approach was so peculiar. Then I fell in love. There's a ghostly atmospheric almost lyric in "Sweet Tooth Bird" and in "Liliputt" (watch it below) witch I love. "Yours Truly, Cellophane Nose", the album will come out next February 6TH.


Sem comentários: